Date: Monday, 13 January 2020 to Friday, 17 January 2020.
Venue: Square – Brussels Convention Center, https://www.square-brussels.com/en/
The Square Convention Center is located at 100 m from the Central Railway Station of Brussels, right in the historical and cultural heart of Brussels, with the Town Hall, Magritte museum, Music museum and King’s Palace (to name a few) within walking distance
Organizer: Brussels University, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
Contact: please contact us by email at email@example.com
The 129th WG 11 meeting will take place in Square – Brussels Convention Center from 13 January to 17 January 2020.
The MPEG meeting will be preceded and accompanied by:
- The 17th JVET meeting (the Joint Video Experts team of ITU-T WP3/16 and MPEG) from Tuesday 07 January to Friday 17 January 2020, under WG11 auspices.
- The 38th JCT-VC meeting (the Joint Collaborative Team for Video Coding of ITU-T WP3/16 and MPEG) from Friday 10 January 2020 to Friday 17 January 2020, under WG11 auspices.
- MPEG Ad hoc group meetings in the weekend (11-12 January 2020), under WG11 auspices.
- The 62nd VCEG meeting (the Video Coding Experts Group of ITU-T Study Group 16 Question 6) from Monday 13 January to Friday 17 January 2020, hosted by WG11.
Facilities fees apply (490 EUR Early Bird facilities fees until 11 December 2019, 23:59 CET). Access to the meeting will not be refused to those who do not pay the facilities fees. However, please note recommendation 17.1.1 of 126th meeting (Geneva 2019/03/25-29).
The regular facilities fees is 590 €, starting 12 December 2019.
The facilities fee includes:
- meeting rooms with wireless Internet access, A/V equipment and power plugs
- a dedicated, staffed registration and information desk, as well as assistance to A/V equipment
- coffee breaks
Full refund more than 30 days before the beginning of the conference.
No refund within 30 days of the beginning of the conference.